I go by the name of Matthew Black. I am not only secretly a ninja but I’m also secretly a master at shooting rubber bands, (I once hit a water bottle from fifty feet away with a rubber band, no joke). I’ve been blogging for over three years now, and I don’t regret it.
Some facts about me:
- I’m a senior in high school.
- I’ve been described as sarcastic, a bit of an idiot, a low-key genius, and a badass, though never at the same time.
- My list of favorite authors ever include George R. R. Martin, Maggie Stiefvater, Suzanne Collins, Steven King, Neil Gaiman, Markus Zusak and Emily Danforth,
- Favorite TV shows include The Leftovers, Doctor Who, Jessica Jones, Lost, The Wire, Veep, and Game of Thrones, although I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with the latter.
- Favorite movies include Mad Max, The Dark Knight, Interstellar, Memento (anything by Christopher Nolan, really), Finding Nemo, The Bourne Identity, The Shawshank Redemption, etc.
- I’m a fan of movie and TV show soundtracks.
- I work at McDonald’s.
- I’m from upstate New York.
- I occasionally wear hats.
- I smoke pot, but only because it makes me look cool.
- I occasionally tell ridiculous lies just to mess with people, like that one time I claimed I was a child rapper. (Mattybraps!)
- I’ve never owned a dog, and I’m still upset about it.