1) If you’re going to New York City for the day and planning to use that as an excuse for not posting a decent post, then it’s a good idea to actually take some pictures so your followers don’t think you’re lying.
2) Manhatten on Black Friday—not nearly as crowded as you’d think.
3) Street performers are evil people. Clever, really talented people with cool hair. But still evil. I’ll elaborate on this more later.
4) As it turns out, New York City is just as cold as the rest of New England in late November.
5) Cabs have little TVs for the people in the backseat. It not only showed a map of where we were, but it also featured an interview of Josh Hutcherson on the Live with Kelly and Michael talk show. I find that interesting.
6) November has only thirty days in it, not thirty-one, which means that tomorrow’s the last day of NaBloPoMo. I’m glad I’m doing NaBloPoMo, but I’m also glad it’s almost over.
7) There’s Doctor Who advertisements in New York City. Advertisements are cool.
8) The lines in Madison Square Garden are too long. I waited twenty five minutes in one with the goal of getting two things: a bottle of water and a pretzel. They were out of both.
9) There’s a lot of people handing out flyers.
10) New York City’s much more fun in the Summer. The same could be said for Chicago.