Despite what the title suggests, there are no spoilers in this post.
1) A human giraffe will sit directly in front of me.
2) Some idiot will bring their four year old child to the movie and the whole audience will have to deal with its crying.
3) My brother will be on his phone the whole time.
4) I’ll eat about 80% of my popcorn during the previews.
5) Speaking of popcorn, I will either buy too much of it and get sick, or buy too little popcorn and regret not buying the larger size.
6) Either way, I’ll be broke by the end of the night.
7) Someone in the audience will do something obnoxious.
8) I will first get the urge to pee about twenty minutes into the movie and will have to hold it in the whole time.
9) I will have an argument with one of my friends over which armrest is mine.
10) I’ll like the movie, but the book was way better.
Update: Just watched Catching Fire, and I’d say it’s the strongest book-to-movie adaptation I’ve seen in a while. My rating: 4.5/5.