Many thanks to Susannah A. Martin for nominating me. Not only is it an honor, but now I won’t fail NaBloPoMo challenge.
Now to the questions!
1) Do you have any pets?
No, but I had a goldfish once. It died.
2) What’s the best thing you’ve ever read and why?
Too many books to choose from. I’ll just go with the obvious The Book Thief. Although hopefully the book I just picked up, 1984, by George Orwell, will surpass that.
3) Any siblings? If yes, do you get along with them?
Yes, and not at all.
4) What’s your favorite holiday and why?
April Fools Day, because I get to mess with people. I wrote my own little April Fools post a while back.
5) Who’s your favorite super hero/villain?
Batman and the Joker. Because this scene.
6) Do you like Doctor Who? If yes, who is your favorite companion?
Yes I do, but I can’t see to make up my mind about which companion is my favorite. I guess it would be either Martha or River Song. Could I pick Rita from The God Complex instead?
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere in the United Kingdom. I heard Coca Cola tastes different over there.
8) If you write, what do you prefer to write (short stories, novels, blogs, etc.)?
I guess I prefer novels, although this month I’ve been completely neglecting my novel in favor of this blog. This isn’t a good idea, but hey, so far its paid off well. #Freshlypressed.
9) Favorite movie?
Hopefully The Book Thief. I think it has a potential to become one of those universally loved movies like Forrest Gump or The Shawshank Redemption. It all depends on how well the actress playing Liesel does. But my favorite movie I’ve actually watched? The Dark Knight. Although Inception and Finding Nemo come close.
10.What’s your dream car?
The one in this commercial:
11.What’s your favorite singer/band?
I don’t really have a favorite band so much as I have a bunch of songs I really love for a certain period time. I’ve found that the bands with the most amount of songs I like from them is Coldplay and The Fray. Death Cab for Cutie is pretty close too.
11 Facts about me:
- I’m not sure how I feel about the last episode of The Walking Dead.
- I think that people who call things pretentious are almost always pretentious themselves.
- Oh great, now I’m pretentious. Using this rule, If I call myself pretentious, does that make me twice as pretentious or do they cancel each other out?
- I need to saying the word pretentious.
- I know I claimed that i was no longer accepting awards, but I changed my mind about it. I’ll only accept them if 1) i have no other ideas for a post, and 2) If I find the questions particularly interesting.
- Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor. Although perhaps Tom Baker will surpass him (I’ll be watching one of his episodes soon).
- I got my brother addicted to Doctor Who, and I couldn’t be more proud.
- Both my wrists are starting to hurt from typing too much. It’s weird since I haven’t had this problem in over a year now but I use the computer about the same amount (in fact, probably less).
- I like this video:
1) Cats vs dogs?
2) Favorite Harry Potter book?
3) Who is your favorite villain?
4) What’s your least favorite book/movie that everyone else seems to love?
5) How are you doing?
6) Who is your favorite side-villain?
7) Why do you blog?
8) Have you ever tried skiing?
9) What Hogwarts house are you? I’m the only member in my family (besides Sirius) who made it into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin.
10) Do you prefer 1st person POV or 3rd person POV?
11) What is your favorite Christmas Special (for any TV show)?