I realized today that my blog needs something new, even though my blog’s only like, four months old. So I decided to start a contest in which the winner wins an actual prize, not just a guest post (although the guest post was pretty freaking rad). That’s right: I’m starting my own contest in which everyone can participate in. Even you.
So in this contest, each participant must send in a short story. The best of them will win all three of the prizes shown below. The requirements for each short story is:
- No language worse than mild swear words.
- The short story must be fictional.
- Only one entry per participant, please.
- Send your short story to Matttblack42@gmail.com (three ‘t’s).
- Also, the story must feature the following terms: Richard Nixon, water, the importance of baseball, flowers, unicorns and Chris Brown’s legal troubles.
- You have a 200 word limit. A little over is fine.
The winner will be rewarded with these three very popular YA Books:
1) 50 shades of Grey
2) 50 Shades Darker
50 Shades Freed